Wow, I was surprised when I got nominated with this award. 🙂 Great many thanks Travelling in my Bookcase for the nomination! It was my first time getting a nomination and I am so excited to share things about me.
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Here are my seven things you may not know about me:
- Organizing events in our country is my “hobby”. I have a real 9-6 job in a bank.
- My eyes are light brown and people always mistake it from wearing contact lenses
- .I have been a gamer since forever. My parents would often drag me back home after an afternoon gaming time in our neighbors place. It doesn’t bode well considering they have gaming console and I don’t.\
- I love to cook and bake.I often experiment things and I use my friends as guinea pigs. 😛
- I hate coffee. But I know how to make coffee and use it for baking — I just don’t like to taste or smell it.
- Contrary to popular belief, I have only a few friends that I can really call my own. They usually wither away after several years.
- My dream job is to become a game tester. But due to the economy and the the salary level, I decided to just review them.
My Nominations are: